If you home’s roof is not in good condition, you could face potential leaks, poor energy efficiency, and costly, unexpected repairs. Whether you need minor roof repairs or it is time for a new roof, call Big Al’s Roofing at 305-506-2353 for professional residential roofing in Hialeah, FL.
Our Residential Roofing Services
From quick fixes to new roof replacement, our roofing contractors take care of your roof from start to finish. We want you to have a roof that will protect you and your family, rain or shine. By using high quality materials and certified methods, we work thoroughly to ensure the quality of your roof. We don’t cut corners or try to upsell you on a product you don’t need. Our contractors want you to get the best roof for your budget and specific needs. Give us a call today for any of the following residential roofing services in Hialeah, FL:
- Hail Damage Repair: Depending on the size of the hail, wind speed, and condition of your roof, hail can lead to small dents or large holes.
- Insurance Claims Assistance: With a thorough knowledge of how claims adjusters work, our roofers will help you through a roof damage insurance claim.
- Roof Repair: Whether you need roof leak repair or damaged shingles replaced, we will get your roof functioning again quickly!
- Roof Replacement: If your roof has reached the end of its life or has considerable damage, it might be better to choose a full roof replacement instead.
Materials We Use
No matter what type of roof you have or are looking for, our roofing contractors have you covered. We specialize in a wide variety of roofing materials so we can serve you well. Whether you want architectural shingles or concrete tile, Big Al’s Roofing will help you find the perfect roof for your home. If you have questions about a particular material and if it is suitable for your home, contact us with questions! We can install and repair any of the following roofing materials:
- Architectural Shingles: Thicker and more dimensional than standard shingles, architectural shingles often last longer and provide greater protection.
- Clay Tile: Able to last more than 100 years, tile roofing is an excellent material if you want a strong roof system with unbeatable style.
- Composition Shingles: Made from a fiberglass mat coated in a waterproof asphalt layer, composition shingles are popular, versatile, and affordable.
- Concrete Tile: Though not as long-lasting as clay tile, concrete is still a highly durable material with similar benefits and a lower price tag.
- Flat Roofing: If you have a flat roof, you need a professional to get the job done right, or you could end up with even more roofing problems.
- Metal Roofing: With its naturally reflective surface, metal roofing provides great energy efficiency as well as durable, long-lasting protection.
Trusted Repairs and Professional Service
Whether you have a leaky roof or want to improve your curb appeal, Big Al’s Roofing is here to help. We have provided professional residential roofing in Hialeah, FL and the surrounding area for years and look forward to serving you. Don’t let an unqualified roofer up on your roof; call the experienced professionals at Big Al’s Roofing at 305-506-2353 today!